Sally Macindoe is Executive Counsel and former partner and past Chairman of Norton Rose strategic discussion concerning Diversity and Inclusion with the national and global executive of the held a number of external roles and is currently Vice President of the Melbourne Cricket Club.
Sally was named Diversity Leader for the Advancement of Women by the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency at their 2011 Business Achievement Awards, Female Partner of the Year at the 2012 Lawyer’s Weekly Women in the Law Awards in recognition of her leadership 2013 and named in the 2013 AFR/Westpac 100 Women of Influence Award.
- Norton Rose Fulbright – 2005-2012 (2010 – 2012 Chairman)
- Melbourne Recital Centre Ltd – 2005-2009
- Vice President - Melbourne Cricket Club – 2019-present
- Executive sub-committee
- Grounds sub-committee
- Sporting sections sub-committee
- Chair/Director - Melbourne Cricket Club Foundation Pty Ltd Ltd – 2019-present
- Chair/Director – Melbourne Cricket Club Heritage Ltd – 2019-present
- Chair/Director – MCC Sports Ltd - 2019-present
- Committee member – 2014-present